The 168 IRS Officers, Faculty Members , Office staff and others that I happened to come across at the National Academy of Direct Taxes , Nagpur during the 3 month orientation course undergone till end of July 2012

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hiralal Kaushik

Shri Hiralal was the one person residing in NADT, whom I desired to meet across on my way before I left this place, smile at and request for a 1 minute posing. That happened today ! The old gentleman was initially startled by my request but relented seeing the black line falling on white paper and perhaps, amused by the sight of an oversized head bobbing up and down in quick succession.

During my 1 Minute ritual, I am having to do this bobbing 2 dozen times at least, which should lengthen the cervical portion a wee bit every time. Thus, through 35 years and nearly 40000 caricatures, my neck should be at least 3 feet long. However, to my horror, I am yet to see a quantum jump in the length of my 1963 model 1cm neck. By that reckoning, the gala in the Bandgala is sheerly unwarranted in my case. On the 27th morning, you can see me, me alone draped in just Band

No comments:

Post a Comment